gate lodge of the Good Shepherd Convent on the Ormeau Road in Belfast was
designed by Sherry & Hughes in 1868 and extended by J J McDonnell in 1895.
It lay empty for many years after the last family lived in it until it was
acquired by the Belfast Buildings Trust for restoration as their offices.
Hearth was asked to supervise the restoration in 2009 (main contractor
Annvale Construction). Initial conversion plans were altered when original
Gothic windows at the rear of the building were discovered and opened up.